The Foundations of Emergency Management in Scotland
last update on: 14 Jun 2022
Who would benefit from this module?
- Anyone with an interest in understanding emergency management in Scotland
- Volunteers and staff from public, private or voluntary sector organisations who could have a role in emergency management as a part of their responsibilities
- Students who are studying topics related to emergency management
What are the learning outcomes?
- Understand the principles, legal frameworks, and guidance underpinning emergency management in Scotland
- Understand who the resilience partners are, and their responsibilities
- Think about how your group or organisation might connect with resilience partners and how your group or organisation could play a part within resilience structures and partnerships